Carol Boivin and associates
When do you need CB@
The potential need for CB@ in Canada is huge and diversified. There is a particular need for CB@ in the early stages of a start-up when the company is too small to attract a permanent, world-class chief executive, but has received some financing behind a promising technology or founder. Here are some additional situations when CB@ may be helpful:
- A VC needs interim leadership during the 3-month or so before an executive search gives some results.
- A CEO leaves an organization without advance notice. You immediately need to handle the situation.
- A crisis situation has occurred. You need an experienced CEO to control the crisis, motivate the team and/or secure the investors.
- You need to validate a concept, a product strategy or a market.
- You need to raise funds, the proper networking and validate your business plan.
- Dedicated resources for a merger or an acquisition.
- VC staff are over loaded with board meetings and require assistance for due diligence.
- You see only the trees and forget about the forest.
- You look for an intermediator to assist you in a merger or acquisition phase. See why here. (in French)
Value added services
(mainly in IT, EC and telecom)
- General management (CEO, COO)
- Sales management (direct and indirect)
- Business development management
- Financial management
- Business diagnosis
- Strategic planning and analysis
- Business plans
- Innovative solutions
- Business coaching
- Radio engineering management
Carol Boivin & Associates
92 rue du Pré, Eastman, Qc
Tel: +1 514 945 5100
Contact us at: CB@